Pagan News and Views Since 1998

General Studies (1,840)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

trouble visualising

hello all, i have trouble with visualising the ball of white light in the exercies.... yes i know i would be experienced with it by now ,…

Started by Rev. Lilith

7 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Talen

chatroom

Is anyone else having a problem getting into the chatroom? For some reason i can't seem to get in, i click on chat and then i get a blank s…

Started by Kayla

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by MaryAnn

Can Angels reincarnate into human bodies?

I have wondered about that. I would like to hear anyone's thoughts on this question.

Started by MoonDove Starfyre

4 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by MoonDove Starfyre

having a seance

Im having a seance tomorrow night for the first time, any suggestions, thank you

Started by April Eskew

0 Jul 6, 2009

How do you find out if you were a witch in a past life?

Greetings all my name is Lady Phoenix and I have a question. Does anyone know of a way to find out if one was a witch in a past life? I hav…

Started by Lady Phoenix

1 Jul 6, 2009

Unlocking Her Mysteries

I've recently joined a group that has much potential, and one you may not exactly expect one such as myself to join, but before I post the…

Started by Tony Jenkins

2 Jul 3, 2009

The Deeper Meaning of the Higher Self

The heavens, and that which is above us, has always been the mark of that which is holy. In many traditions and religions past and present,…

Started by Witch School Administration

1 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Harobed Nella

Stone Circle on Lunar Surface near Apollo 11 landing site!!

Hi all, just something to discuss from the WSI UFO Group. Follow the link and look North of the Apollo 11 landing site.BB Karl http://www.…

Started by Rev Karl Ben-Jedi

3 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Rev Karl Ben-Jedi

merry meet, way to new

I have studied many religions looking for somewhere I could be. I feel as if magick has called to me I know it may sound crazy but that is…

Started by kaitlyn jean stewart

6 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by mystic froggie

Another newbie

Merry meet I am new to this site as well. I am actually studying at magicka school as well as WSI. I'm looking forward to learning many thi…

Started by Cindy Lawler

3 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Tony Jenkins

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Daily Spell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service