Pagan News and Views Since 1998

Uncategorized (570)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lustration of the Living September Silent Auction in progress!

The twice yearly silent auction is happening right now and will continue for the next 10 days until September 23rd. midnight EST.  There ar…

Started by Anna

0 Sep 14, 2016

Greetings

Have not been active here in awhile been busy with local coven have first degree now and working on my second degree. Also now Elder Priest…

Started by Guy Wells

3 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by David

Broom Closet Project

Merry meet everyone! I am putting together "The Broom Closet Project." The concept is like the "It Gets Better Project." It is to help and…

Started by Rev. Aisha Beauchemin

4 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Amberhawk

CANCER SCARE

I'm sorry but I'm not quite myself....I keep up with my studies as well as I can but I'm undergoing a Cancer Scare....they keep sending me…

Started by Pagan Priestess~

8 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Aron Willis

BLESSINGS CAMPAIGN!

join the ‘Blessings Campaign!’ All Traditions are welcome here. This campaign is a great opportunity to work with many Traditions spreading…

Started by Anna

1 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Pagan Priestess~

Hardening Of The Arteries

Just came home from a visit to my new Doctor.....results of tests revealed that my sugar levels are fine and under control but re-occurring…

7 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by fantumofthewinds

Lustration of the Ancestors Silent Auction in progress!

The twice yearly silent auction is happening right now and will continue for the next 10 days until April 13th. We have been blessed with m…

Started by Anna

0 Apr 4, 2016

Wiccan Together

I just came from a very disturbing discussion at a Wiccan website called Wiccan Together...They said that my education is bogus and that I…

18 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Pagan Priestess~

Investiture and Lustration of the Ancestors 2016

Warm Greetings to the Correllian Tradition and Witchschool!   We are honored to invite you to:   The Investiture Ceremony for Most Reverend…

Started by Anna

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Lady Sherry Cooper

Correllian Coloring Page-CATF Sigil

Today's Correllian Coloring Page is the sigil of the Children Are the Future Formal Shrine, a formal shrine of the Correllian Nativist Trad…

Started by KaiAidan, HPS

0 Nov 12, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by The Daily Spell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service