Pagan News and Views Since 1998

All Discussions Tagged 'magick' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Fae Event: Inviting the Fae and the Building of Houses

Welcome the Faery: 8/8/2020 On this day, we seek to that all who love Fae, fairies, and all the spirit forms, to join us, in inviting them…

Started by The Daily Spell

3 Jul 19
Reply by Serlinpita Kolt

How to Participate The Faery Day 8/8/2020

Announcing 8/8 Project: Welcoming the Faery Offered to all by Ser Ed Correll Welcome the Faery: 8/8/2020 On this day, we seek to that all…

Started by The Daily Spell

0 Jul 16

Christian Magick/Conjure Hoodoo

Our guest on Main Street Universe this week was Momma Starr. She has written many books on Conjure/Hoodoo. Southern Christian Magick some c…

Started by Daniel MSU

4 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Daniel MSU

Oberon Zell-Ravenheart Interview

Tonight Wednesday February 6th at 7 pm eastern time on "Main Street Universe" we will be interviewing Oberon Zell-ravenheart!!! Oberon is o…

Started by Daniel MSU

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Daniel MSU

CONTEST WINNERS !!!!

First I would like to take a min and thank everyone who entered into the contest. We had some great entries that made judging the contest q…

Started by Michael

5 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Emilie Conroy

October Contest Rules

Alright folks October is just around the corner and we are busy finishing up the rules and guidelines for the contest. The contest will run…

Started by Michael

11 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Michael

What would get you to contribute?

This is going to be the first of many discussions I am going to run on the site aimed at improving the system to be more what the community…

Started by Michael

16 May 6, 2012
Reply by Love Of Lamentation

pagan club

hello! i am interested in starting a pagan club at my school, and i want to include all the pagan religions (which doesnt include satanism,…

Started by EyeofOdin

3 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by EyeofOdin

Sigils Help

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good sigil books. I went on Amazon.com and discovered a VERY scarce selection. I was highly diss…

Started by Justin Alan Cullen

7 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Black Moon's Hunter

Clarifications about the Sigil Magick

Hey guys! For the people who know nothing about Sigil Magick and how to prepare it please refer to this site: http://www.chaostatic.com/pa

Started by Robert Zeus Vidal

8 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by rodel

RSS

© 2020   Created by The Daily Spell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service