Pagan News and Views Since 1998

Good day all!

I'm busily working on the ultimate Book Of Shadows software, Windows only to start with Mac and Linux/Unix to follow someday.

I thought this group would be a good place to get ideas, answer questions, and even sign up one or more beta testers.

If anyone wants to know more send me a message, any comments/questions and such I assume can be posted here and I'll reply that way as we go all group members can find out all about the application.

Thanks for your time.

Darrel Christenson

Views: 1054

Replies to This Discussion

Sent you a "friends" invitation so we can do messages...

drc :)

Don't know if this is old news, but it's done and available!

Please visit us at...

... and pick up copy for yourself.

And tell all your friends, people in your group,
other local groups, and post about us any place you

This is so exciting! I just popped into this group to see if anyone had any ideas for BOS software. I'd love to beta test for you!

Hit your page and "friend" me so we can send some messages about it back and forth, Beta 8 goes out next weekend so let's see what we can do.

If you're still looking for beta testers, I'd love to be included - it sounds wonderful! I've been looking for something like this for years, and needless to say the options are few.

Hey Caileigh - "friend" me so we can swap messages and we'll go from there. :D

Let me know when/if you start a Mac version. I love Beta testing, and the software sounds great!

We do have an interest in a Mac version as well as Linux and various tablet platforms, all that will if the initial release generates enough income to fund the hardware and software needed for further development.

Thanks for your interest!

wondered what the status is on the BOS ?

Thanks for asking!

After 13 rounds of beta testing I've released our first release candidate and am busy working on the web page, software installer, the user manual, and all the other things that have to be done before it's ready to sell.

Everyone stay tuned!

P.S. write me direct at - darrel dot christensen at tx dot rr dot com - if you have any specific questions.

Can't wait, can't wait!!!!

How can I get a copy of this software? I am trying to rearrange my BOS and could use a little help. :)

© 2018   Created by The Daily Spell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service