Pagan News and Views Since 1998

Merry meet Banshee Rose. I have several charts and guides on herbs, colors, gems, etc. I would be glad to send them to you. Just let me check all my files and I will be sending them your way.

Blessed Be,
Firehawk

Views: 2012

Replies to This Discussion

Merry Meet

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, work has taken up alot of my time lately. Not complaining though.

I don't currently have a color associations chart on my computer, I have one in my BOS though and will make a copy to add to this site as soon as I can. I hope that will help you out.

Have a fabulous day.

Blessed Be.
Firehawk
Such wonderful information. Thank you for sharing.
Merry Meet Magiccat

You are very much welcome for the information. I am happy to be able to help where I can. Unfortunately I have been neglecting my abilities with this too much. I fear I am letting the rest of the world take too much of my time and attention. I need to rectify that quickly.

Anyway, hope you have a great day.

Blessed Be,
Firehawk
Merry Meet all

I just wanted to respond to all who have thanked me for these charts. I am so glad you have found them and hope they can assist you on your way. I have been quite negligent about keeping up with this site, my apologies. I have unfortunately let the rest of my world interfere too much, but I intend to rectify that from now on.

I will be adding more documents as soon as I can get them added to my computer. I have the old fashioned BOS, hand written and in an actual book. Having a BOS on the computer is fine, it just isn't my style. However, I am happy to share what I can and as I have a multitude of books from various authors (lots from Scott Cunningham/ Lewellyn Publishing) so I have lots to share.

Anyway, right now I need to go to work, but I have the night off so I can get to work later today on improving my efforts.

Have a wonderful day all of you!

Blessed Be,
Firehawk (Diane Lucas)
I have just download all your files and I'm greatly appreciated for them. They will all be put to good use. Blessed be brother
Color Associations now available for as long as you want!
Attachments:
Merry meet Firehawk, would you please send me some also, Thank You !!!

Just downloaded them all, thank you so much for posting them. I appreciate them all since I am just beginning to make my BOS.
Blessed Be.

For any members who are not practiced at downloading forms from this site, one way to do it is to click on the link provided, copy and paste it onto your own word document in your computer,

Blessed Be
Firehawk

thanks for sharing those I just printed them for my bos!

Greetings I was wondering if I could get a copy of the charts please for my BOS?

Merry meet I would love to have your charts and guides to use them

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Daily Spell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service