Pagan News and Views Since 1998

Merry meet,
I make handmade Books of Shadows. They are totally handmade from start to finish. I hand-cut the front emblems, board, and end-papers. They are hard-bound with 500 pages (total pages, so 1,000 front and back to write on). The book measures 9 x 12 inches, and the paper is 8 1/2 x 11 inches. The pages are acid-free and are an off-white to yellowish-brown color to look a little aged. I hand-punch and sew the pages together then attach them to the cover. Each book has two gold book marks. The front and back have raised corners to protect your pages, and the spine has five spine sashes. The fabric is a pseudo-suede in a medium browish-red. Each book has gorgeous handmade black and gold marbled end-papers. The one I have for sale right now has a raised pentacle on the front. The cost is $150.00, plus shipping. I only accept paypal and ship within the U.S.
Pictures are below!
Blessed be!
Syrai

Here is the link:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/98818038/book-of-shadows-with-pentacle5...

Views: 717

Replies to This Discussion

Are you making anymore?

Yes, I would be happy to make you one! What design would you like on the front? Here are some other designs I've recently done...You can email me at bfc2345@aol.com to discuss the specifics.
Blessed be!
Syrai

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Daily Spell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service